Find sponsors to afford your group’s travel to Austin, Texas for United Fates Fest: Letter
Tell a Texas business to sponsor United Fates Fest: Letter
Tell a Not Texas business to sponsor United Fates Fest: Letter
Inspire a major sponsor of United Fates Fest: Precis
STUDENT PRESENTATION FOR SCHOOL GROUPS: View
Buy tickets: bit.ly/UFBluePass | bit.ly/UFRedPass | bit.ly/UFGreenPass
Earn free passes:
- Sponsors of at least $50 will receive a free Green Pass for admission.
- Sponsors of at least $100 will receive two Green Passes, have their name printed on Fest merch, and the opportunity to be a part of our scholarship award ceremony and be photographed with award recipients.
- Sponsors of at least $200 will receive five Green Passes, have their name printed on Fest merch, and the opportunity to be a part of our scholarship award ceremony and be photographed with award recipients.
- Sponsors of at least $250 will receive the $200 benefits, as well as an invitation to the Scholar’s Dinner.
- Sponsors of at least $300 will receive the $250 benefits, as well as have their logo printed on Fest merch.
- Sponsors of at least $500 will receive the $300 benefits, five Green and five Red passes, and their name and logo on banners and print and social media ads.
- Sponsors of at least $1000 will receive five Green, five Red, and five Blue passes, as well as $500 benefits.
You or your group can collect smaller donations from your community members to donate as a lump sum and earn the passes. Your donation amount is verified via supportful.com/unitedfates so be sure to include your contact information or email us at email@example.com to get your passes.
Selling Passes to your Community:
- You can order passes online to sell OR
- You can give the order link to your community and remind them to contact us when they place their order so you receive credit for the sale.
Finding a Place to Stay
If you are not traveling with your own car, don’t have an Uber budget, or for some reason, will not be using the CapMetro transit, it’s best to stay within walking distance of the Festival venues.
W Cesar Chavez to 15th Street, and West Avenue to Red River Street form a square from the Capitol building to the river North to South, and inside Lamar and IH 35, West to East. AirBNB and hotels are available in the walkable zone.
View more details:
Register your group to speak, hold a panel, host a booth, or register yourself as a speaker or performer: bit.ly/UFFestreg
Register for the student photojournalism contest: Form
Request more information: firstname.lastname@example.org